Knights Templar
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.
Knights Templar

KNIGHTS TEMPLAR GROUP

HomeHome  Latest imagesLatest images  SearchSearch  RegisterRegister  Log in  

Business Ideas

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Gregory

Gregory

Business Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Business Ideas   Business Ideas Icon_minitimeSat Sep 06, 2008 7:19 pm

Hey guys, lets use this forum to exchange ideas for business, we got networks from all over the world, who knows we might be partners Very Happy

My Current Occupation: Business Development on a Shopping Center Management in Jakarta
City I live on: Jakarta, Indonesia
Interest: Retail Business, Property, Restaurant, Entertainment

currently I was interested to import new things and items from other countries to Jakarta, Indonesia, example: importing sausages and beers from Germany to open a Sausage Resto in Jakarta.

As the saying goes, in Business, Ideas, Creativity, Planning, Networking and hard work is what matters most

Well, lets share any of your ideas and interests here Very Happy
Back to top Go down
einhander

einhander

Business Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business Ideas   Business Ideas Icon_minitimeMon Sep 08, 2008 12:57 pm

lol, okay

My Current Occupation: Senior Design Consultant for my own company
City I live on: Jakarta, Indonesia
Interest: Web marketing and IT solutions

My company has three divisions, Envirodesign ( interior / architecture ), IT solutions ( web, systems, multimedia presentations ) and Branding ( corporate identities and all related stuffs )

Right now i'm looking for reliable products that doesn't go out of stock and is something you'd buy from the internet.

Getting kinda tired of creating other people's websites when I can actually make one of my own
Back to top Go down
http://www.trimaxs.com
helenlee.ellie
Admin
helenlee.ellie

Business Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business Ideas   Business Ideas Icon_minitimeSun Sep 14, 2008 8:52 am

*headache*
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

Business Ideas Empty
PostSubject: Re: Business Ideas   Business Ideas Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Business Ideas
Page 1 of 1

Permissions in this forum:You cannot reply to topics in this forum
Knights Templar :: General Talk :: LIFE-
Jump to: